Careful planning and dimensioning of a high-quality on-board railway audio system is essential in order to ensure public address (PA) announcements are intelligible under all circumstances. Also when handling passenger calls for aid or answering crew intercom calls, intelligibility of audio conversations is crucial. And, there is more to on-board audio than intelligibility alone.
What we cover in the webinar
During this 45 minute webinar, our product manager for audio subsystems will discuss:
- Functions of the on-board audio system
- How to specify audio quality for optimal passenger experience
- Common on-board audio challenges and how to overcome these
- On-board audio architectures - what options are available to ensure redundancy on the different functions, and how do they impact the total cost of ownership?
- Integration in an on-board train environment
The live webinar takes place on October 27, 2021 at 15:00 CEST. We will contact you before the session with the necessary meeting details.