Access Management plays an important role in protecting your data. It is one of those frameworks which if strategically planned, can immensely improve your security while ensuring that your business moves forward flawlessly and effortlessly.
With the Access Management functionality Televic Rail offers the ability to monitor access control in the most efficient way.
What is Access Management?
The Access Management functionality is at the heart of the LiveCoM Suite, granting access to both users and applications, based on a set of well-defined roles and permissions. With Access management, you can rest assured that only authenticated and authorized users can access your data.
To accomplish this, industry-standard technologies and frameworks are used, such as OpenID Connect and OAuth2, enabling integrations with SSO systems and access from 3rd party systems.
Access Management is useful for…
- Operators that want to integrate Televic systems with their available authentication systems
- Operators that require managing permissions for their users based on organizational roles (e.g. customer experience manager vs control center operator)
- Operatiors that want to expose specific APIs towards other suppliers for integration
- CIOs (Chief Information Officer) / CSOs (Chief Security Officer)
Why do you need Access Management?
As more and more information is being stored, used and transmitted, data security has become a prime concern. With an ever-increasing number of threats, restricting access to information for users who don’t require it reduces the risk of data leakage.
- Televic Suite Access management integrates with your organization’s SSO systems (OpenID Connect or SAML-based) removing the need for your employees to remember separate passwords for your different software solutions, and thus improving security.
- Thanks to the integration with your API Gateway solution, not only user access can be managed, but access for integrating applications can also be restricted from a single interface, improving usability.
- With fine-grained authorization roles and permissions you define which functionalities are accessible to certain users and applications and for which fleets, allowing you to expose only what is required to be accessible.
The Access Management functionality is at the heart of our LiveCoM Suite, granting access to both users and applications, based on a set of well-defined roles and permissions.
Yes, keep me informed
I want to register for the bi-monthly newsletter with articles about trends, case studies and new features.